Sunday, August 31, 2014

Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes Bites


There are cheesecakes. 
And then there are mini cheesecakes with raspberry swirls in them. 

From experience I can tell you that mini raspberry swirl cheesecakes > regular cheesecakes.
I've blogged about my family's obsession with cheesecakes before. I used to make at least one cheesecake a month, which is kind of a lot if you really think about it. But S doesn't really like cheesecakes that much so this was probably my first time making them since I got married. 


Suffice it to say that S really loved these cheesecakes! They are the perfect size for a single serving, and the tart raspberry swirls really go well with the heavy creamy cake. 
As someone who does enjoy cheesecake, I single handedly cleaned off three of these little guys in one go. If that's you too, be sure to give them a try.


You can find the original recipe for 32 servings here, or 16 servings here. Good luck and enjoy!
post signature
© Best of Wardah. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.