Monday, April 18, 2016

Photo Shoot with Wawa-Wee Syrups!


I recently heard of an amazing product - Wawa-Wee Organic Fruit Syrups - which contains no artificial additives or high fructose corn syrup. As a health conscious mom, I'm always on the lookout for healthy alternatives to most processed items found in the supermarket and this one takes the cake. When I read the founder, Nadia Khan's, story of how she started Wawa-Wee it seemed surprisingly similar to what I was going through (and I'm sure many other moms as well!). Just like her son, my son refused to drink regular cow's milk after he stopped nursing. Believe me when I say that I tried just about every trick on planet earth to get him to drink milk. And now, if I add a little bit of Wawa-Wee strawberry syrup into his milk, he might even finish half a glass!




The more you read about the product, the more you will come to love it. A third of the proceeds go straight to the non-profit GiveLight Foundation which supports over 800 orphans in 10 developing countries. 


 

Surprisingly, Nadia and I were connected recently through a family member. She reached out to me to share a meal with her and have a fun photo shoot for her product. I was more than willing and the icing on the cake is one more precious friendship.






You can find Wawa-Wee Syrups here-
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Amazon Prime

Trust me, you'll love it. Enjoy!


© Best of Wardah. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.