Monday, April 8, 2013

World Egg


I have a dear friend who is getting married soon. I've known this friend for as long as I can remember.

We were silly girls when we were younger. A hilarious childhood memory I share with her is when I went to her place for dinner and us girls shared the weirdest foods we liked to enjoy - noodles with ketchup, cheetos with ice cream, and lays with biryani (a rice dish). Of course, we had to try eating ice cream and cheetos after that. I don't remember what it tasted like any more (and frankly, I don't think I want to) but I remember that I had a blast.





During our teenage-hood, we traveled abroad together to attend school in England! We share memories of playing in-flight games with other passengers and then actually trying to figure out and see which passenger we had just beat.


Over the past years, we haven't seen each other as much. But I know that I can always find a great friend in her. It doesn't matter what the distance is between us but I know that when we meet up again, it seems like not a day has gone by since we were dorming in the same building together.


Ayesha, congratulations on your marriage. I know you'll look stunning as a bride.

I've painted this egg for you on your marriage because I know you'll be moving between countries. Moving can be hard but inshallah, with love and faith in your life, it will be easier. May Allah grant you immense happiness in this new journey (ameen).

Ruby said...

Wardah my love, this is stunning mA <3 someone here is getting married soon *wink* jk, your presence will be enough iA!

© Best of Wardah. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.