Monday, June 18, 2012

On Father's Day

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was Father's Day. Normally, we wouldn't celebrate but this one was extra special because my grandpa was with us! My grandpa lives in Pakistan so its a rare day when we have three of our "dads" in the home (grandpa, dad, and uncle). So we held a little celebratory breakfast.

Yeah, we had a lot of things going on...
To the best dad in the world: You are awesome and I don't know what I'd do without you. My dad got a pretty awesome father's day present yesterday -- my sister graduated from college -- so I don't think I need to say much more.


I will be sharing a couple of the recipes I made on this day with you all in the next couple of days: Sun-dried Tomato Pesto and Cheese Paninis and Coffee and Walnut Battenberg. :) Until then,

© Best of Wardah. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.